short Filming videos attached by English subtitles, which showcases the employment of Arabic calligraphy and Islamic decoration over the diverse materials, textures, and different materials.
ـThis film will reveal the magnificence and sophistication of the Arabic calligraphy in its various applications, as well as expanding its fields of influence and highlighting the Arabic script’s potentiality to compete with other contemporary contexts.
The List of the handicrafts are as Follows:
- Ebru Calligraphy Art: Also known as Paper Marbling.
- The art of making the ahar papers (also known as muqahar)
- Natural Cartridge Making for Arabic calligraphy.
- The Art of Therma which is rooted or originated from Arabic calligraphy.
- Art of Khayamiya: Decorative Fatimid fabrics, historically used to decorate tents.
- Hand-made Kilim and Carpets.
- Hasir / wicker mat making.
- Arket Wooden Handmade industry.
- Arabic Calligraphy engraving wood- Calligraphy woodwork.
- Arabic Calligraphy engraving copper.
- Arabic Calligraphy engraved stone art.
- Calligraphy / aluminum industry.
- Jewelery industry.
- Porcelain and pottery industry.
- Seashell Inlaid Mosaic